Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What's with all this blogging anyway?

This seems like such a simple thing to do...why can't I figure it out? The only person with the address of my blog is my sister. And there is no way on earth she would want to read my boring daily life summaries everyday. I have tons of free time while my students are working, that's when I could be typing away! But I already spend that time checking all my e-mail accounts (I'm up to 8 but I only check 5 on a daily basis). Forget it. I hate journal writing anyway. I've started a million journals on paper but never can keep up with them. It just gets boring...even for me and it's my life I'm writing about!

Crissie...have you sent a birthday card to April yet? Have you sent her a gift?! What am I going to get her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home